- Muse / Undisclosed Desires
- Cold War Kids / First
- Starset / Monster
- Jewel / Intuition
- Jay Z & Linkin Park / Points of Authority – 99 Problems – One Step Closer
- City High / Caramel [feat. Eve]
- Lady Gaga / Paper Gansta
- Linkin Park / Until it Breaks
- Deee Lite / Groove is in the Heart
- Lorde / Tennis Court
- 50 Cent / 21 Questions
- Depeche Mode / Policy of Truth
- Starset / Last to Fall
- Starset / Satelitte
- Atlas Genius / Trojans
- Starset / Riccohet
- Linkin Park / X-Ecutioner Style (Feat. Thought)
- Starset / Die For You
- Jay Z & Linkin Park / Dirt off Your Shoulder – Lying from You
- Oliver Tree Hurt
- Mary J. Blige / Rainy Dayz (feat. Ja Rule)
- Mairlyn Manson / Kill4Me
- Lovelytheband / Pity Party
- Bring Me The Horizon / Throne
- OK Go / Get Over It
- Linkin Park / In The End
- Selena Gomez / Revival
- Lady Gaga / I Like It Rough
- Linkin Park / Until Its Gone
- Bear Hands / Giants
- Starset / Everglow
- Linkin Park / One Step Closer
- The Bloodhound Gang / The Bad Touch
- Fitz & The Tantrums / Out of my League
- M83 / Midnight City
- The Chainsmokers & Coldplay / Something Just Like This
- Linkin Park / Runaway
- Linkin Park / Points of Authority
- Drowning Pool / Tear Away
- Linkin Park / Blackout
- Katy Perry / Wide Awake
- Starset / Back to the Earth
- Linkin Park / Crawling
- Linkin Park / Papercut
- Linkin Park / With You
- Jay Z & Linkin Park / Big Pimpin’ – Papercut
- Imagine Dragons / Natural
- Deftones / Lucky You
- Linkin Park / By Myself
- Jay-Z / 99 Problems
- Jay-Z & Linkin Park / Numb – Encore
- Milky Chance / Stolen Dance
- Deftones / Good Morning Beautiful
- Linkin Park / A Place for My Head
- Selena Gomez / Survivors
- Linkin Park / Somewhere I Belong
- Linkin Park / Cure For The Itch
- Linkin Park / Pushing Me Away
- Yellowcard / Back Home
- Jay Z & Linkin Park / Jigga What – Faint
- Linkin Park / Don’t Stay
- Chevelle Comfortable Liar
- Linkin Park / My December
- Linkin Park / Faint
- Linkin Park / Wretches and Kings
- Selena Gomez / Kill Em with Kindness
- Linkin Park / Easier to Run
- Chevelle / The Red
- AWOLNATION / Sail
- Linkin Park / High Voltage
- Linkin Park / Hit The Floor
- Lovelytheband / These are my friends
- Jay Z & Linkin Park / Izzo – In the End
- Linkin Park / Lying From You
- Linkin Park / Breaking the Habit
- Linkin Park / Papercut (Live at Yalding House, London England 1/12/2001)
- Pet Shop Boys / West End Girls
- Lady Gaga / Summerboy
- Linkin Park / Forgotten
- Beck / Where It’s At
- Selena Gomez / Hands to Myself
- Linkin Park / Figure.09
- Linkin Park / Numb
- Chevelle / Closure
- The Weeknd / I Feel It Coming
- Deftones / Digital Bath
- Taylor Swift / Blank Space
- Lovelytheband / Broken
- Papa Roach / Elevate
- Linkin Park / From the Inside
- Selena Gomez / Same Old Love
- Deftones / Be Quiet and Drive (Far Away)
- The Judds / Turn It Loose
- Staind / Reality
- Selena Gomez / Good For You (feat. A&AP Rocky)
- Linkin Park / Nobody’s Listening
- Beenie Man / Feel It Bit (feat. Janet Jackson)
Something is worrying me.
I have had messages from a Mum worried about her son.
Her son has a diagnosis of Autism.
Her son, in short, is being bullied because of his diagnosis.
Not because of how it makes him, how he portrays himself or who he is, but because he has Autism.
The bullies have taken the diagnosis and are using it to namecall and degrade him.
My heart aches….
….not just for her son, but also for the bullies.
The bullies are children.
Children who haven’t been educated about Autism.
They are not Autism aware.
If you had asked me, 10 years ago, if I would have sat my children down and explained the basics of Autism to them, the answer probably would have been no.
I didn’t know better.
I had no experience of Autism, I didn’t know anyone who had it, I didn’t know my children…
View original post 287 more words
Well, this is a pickle. I thought they would not come this year. After all, it’s not like I miss anyone who never calls, writes or sends anything.
But here I was, boohooing over the fact that relatives geographically close to my mother and me never even called or sent a Christmas card. I would love to pin those cards on full display around the kitchen doorway, on full display as I did in years past.
Why do I even worry or want to beg for love and affection from people who have none to give me?
My mother has her own way of dealing with these feelings of loneliness: she’s not going to hold a funeral. The logic is this: who would come? Or, who can really say goodbye when they never really said hello? She often says: “You don’t come when I’m alive, so don’t come when I’m…
View original post 69 more words
(CNN)A North Carolina school resource officer seen on video slamming an 11-year-old boy to the ground has been fired, according to Lt. James Goolsby with the Vance County Sheriff’s Office.The video shows the Vance County Middle School resource officer grabbing and slamming the child to the ground, then picking him up and doing it again before yanking the child up and continuing to walk down the hall. The school alerted the sheriff’s office minutes after the incident on Thursday.”It’s obvious that the child was assaulted,” Jason Spriggs, Henderson City Council member, said in a Facebook Live video. Henderson is the county seat for Vance.”To see this is just horrifying,” Spriggs said. “It’s a rough video. I can’t imagine my child going through something like that.”
The officer had been placed on paid leave pending an investigation, Sheriff Curtis Brame told WRAL on Friday. Goolsby announced his termination on Monday. CNN is attempting to reach out to the resource officer, whom authorities have not publicly identified.Vance County Schools plans to modify its agreement with the sheriff’s office, Superintendent Anthony Jackson said at a Monday press conference. He did not go into detail about what the modifications meant, but said the district will review protocols and procedures and ensure it is using best practices in its agreement with the sheriff’s office.”We are better than this. This child deserved better than this,” Jackson said, adding an apology to the family and community. “We will work tirelessly to ensure that this never happens again to another child in our school system.”
District attorney says officer used inappropriate force
Sheriff Brame told CNN affiliate WNCN-TV that after reviewing the video, he handed the investigation over to the State Bureau of Investigation.District Attorney Michael Waters, whose jurisdiction includes Vance County, told CNN, “This is the first time I have had a school resource officer in a school using force like this on a student.”
“It does not appear from the video that that was an appropriate tactic or police use of force, considering the child’s age and being in school,” Waters said.The boy’s father told CNN he and the boy’s mother are “very upset” about the incident. The sheriff told CNN affiliate WRAL-TV the child was not hospitalized, but he has a bump on his head.The child is expected to follow up with a doctor Monday, an official with knowledge of the investigation told CNN.A charging decision against the officer could come as early as this week, according to the official.Brame told WRAL the officer has been with the department for two years and has had no prior incidents that raised concern.Considering the school resource officer does not have a previous record, and if the child does not have severe or lasting injuries, any potential charge may be at minimum a Class A1 misdemeanor, with up to 60 days in jail, according to the official with knowledge of the investigation.
CNN’s Hollie Silverman contributed to this report.